Saturday, May 17, 2014

Letter 25 (mini letter)

I know, I write a LOT of mini letters, but that's because Elder Webster and I are crazy busy right now. We had changes this week, and we have been taking care of business (and working overtime). We had the changes on Tuesday and I think we did a pretty good job. We transferred about 100 missionaries from various areas in Juarez and Casas Grandes, Chihuahua. After changes it was back to normal for Elder Webster and I. We worked hard this week to prepare Fernando Rodriguez for his baptism this week, and visited a few more newer investigators as well.

RIght now we are currently filling the font, because we are Fernando's baptism in an hour. We are so excited and feel so incredibly happy that he has finally taken this step to get that much closer to our Saviour. It wasn't easy, but after about 6 months of investigating the church, Fernando is finally ready to make his first covenant with our Lord. I can't express how happy I feel, and I can't imagine how happy our Lord must feel that he has finally taken a baptism. 

That's about all the time I have for right now, I should have some more next week. It was great seeing you all on Sunday (shout out to The Websters). 

Elder Velazquez
Displaying DSCN1427.JPG
Our baptism last week of Luis Manuel Dominguez.
Displaying DSCN1432.JPG
The secretaries getting their grub on during changes

No comments:

Post a Comment