Saturday, March 8, 2014

Letter 15

Hola Family!
This week has been a week of work and sweat, and feet blisters, so basically a normal missionary week. We have been teaching our progressing investigators fervently, and are really working to have them baptized on their real baptism date and not have to move the date around. It's going to take a lot of hard work, but it's also going to take even more faith than usual.
This week I have been really learning a lot about faith, and really putting my faith to the test. The other day I was studying up on faith, when I read something that really struck me. In the bible dictionary (in the english verison) it states that "The Lord has revealed Himself and His perfect character, possessing in their fulness all the attributes of love, knowledge, justice, mercy, unchangeableness, power, and every other needful thing, so as to enable the mind of man to place confidence in Him without reservation." 

This week is all about faith. I hope you can all keep practicing faith.
Sorry that this letter is so incredibly short, but I am out of time...again.
 
Elder Velazquez.

No comments:

Post a Comment