Saturday, November 15, 2014

Letter 51: Trunky...Psych!

Hello Familia!

We kicked off the week with our monthly Zone Reunion. If you guys want to know what goes on in a Zone Reunion, here's the link to the presentation I made:


Tuesday was travel day. Elder Webster and I headed down to Janos, Chihuahua to wrap up some immigration paperwork. 

Wednesday was a super busy day! We had to help 4 missionaries with some inter-cycle changes. We dropped off a missionary at the airport, and then picked up some sisters who were also being changed from Casas Grandes, Chihuahua to Ciudad Juarez. Inter-cycle changes are kinds common. They usually occur when there is companionship problems, a missionary is sick, or whatnot. Aside from that, we had to go check out and make a contract for a new house for some sister missionaries. I have been getting real good with making and settling contracts lately. If my whole computer engineering/ IT career doesn't work out, I think I'd make a good real estate attorney.

Wednesday was also my 1 year anniversary

I don't feel like time has made me distant. If anything, it has brought me closer to all of you dearest family, and especially to the Lord, my Saviour. I don't feel sad, I don't feel down. I feel happy and with an unexplicable amount of placidity and stillness. I am right were the Lord needs me to be, and I couldn't be happier. 

I am super happy, and I wish time time went by this fast back in High School! 

I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment